Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Best is Yet to Come

I am finally a blogger!!!!!! Lol yes that is right I have broken down and started a blog. I use to have to keep one for school. Why start a blog now? While I figure this would be a great way to keep me on track and on target.

Why do I need motivation? While has many of you know, I am 23 years old. And this makes me almost a grandmother in the pageant world. I am also finishing my undergraduate degree and will be starting my Masters degree this fall, after that I hope to go onto law school. So there are many starts and finishes going on right now in my life.

What will I be doing in this blog? While for starts talking and going over current events and my views on them. I will also be talking about my community service works and about the research behind it. Finally some stuff about my personal preparation for pageants and studying for my LSATS. There will be a lot I promise so hang on and keep up.

What do I have going on currently? While Monday I will be starting a new amazing work out plan thanks to my lovely friends at the local YMCA to help me get whipped into shape. I am also getting ready for graduation, attending the state pageant and SEMINAR!!!!! Seminar is like the Miss America Pageant of the Mary Kay world, it’s a celebration and an inspiring and moving experience. I will also be putting on the Genesee County Fair Queen Pageant.

With so much going on right now this might be a slow start but after May 15, I will be able to keep up a lot more. So please comment, enjoy and watch my journey. Because….

“Blessed is the heart that finds joy in the journey”

No comments:

Post a Comment