Friday, July 2, 2010

So much to catch up on!!!!

So I spent last weekend in Albany watching the Miss New York Pageant. First I must send out a huge amount of Congratulations to all the young ladies and to Claire for being crown Miss New York. She will represent us well at Miss America. The pageant was also a must needed get away from the area and defiantly help to recharge my battery. Not only for the pageant year but also for life in general, I feel energized. This has been a huge help with my new commitment to going to the gym two times a day. If there is one thing I saw is how far my body really has to go. More than even to help me win but to help me be healthier and happier for myself.

I also must send a big shout out the Shelley for helping to create Our HALF MILLION DOLLAR MARY KAY UNIT. I am honor to count you as my boss and friend. You are truly amazing women. I can’t wait to go to Dallas the end of this month and see you represent us on stage. I also must thank you for her wonderful advice to get pictures to help with my goal poster. I think it help lead me to meeting Miss America 1998. Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come for me

Also a big thank you to all who donated to me for the MDA lock up it meant the world to me!!!!

I will update after the fourth of July weekend with some of my new and improve workout plans :)

Check out pictures from Miss New York on my face book page

No comments:

Post a Comment