Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Its been so long!

Hi Everyone!

I can't believe how long it has been since I last posted. So much has been going on its hard to know where you start. Life has been busy and I have learn alot of lessons. I time I will tell you everything!!!!!

Right now I am in the middle of my final papers!!!! I finish the semester next week and then I will be on vacation :) School has been great but I am soo excited about  graduation in May!!! I will have my masters and its really hard to believe that I am finishing school and getting ready to start the next chapter in my life.

I think back to four short years ago and how much my life has change since then. It feels like time is flying by however there were points that it seems like time was dragging on and on.

The journey truly never ends and I am so excited to tell you about this next part in my journey..stay to there is so much to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment