Sunday, June 13, 2010

Lazy

This weekend was the true start to the summer time in Genesee County. It was the annual St. Joe Carnival!!!! As always it was a very fun time, playing games and seeing friends. By games i mean, I Got It!, which mind you i did not win on at all and the rat game. I also got a ton of reading down, I finish Eat, Pray, Love and it was amazing. I highly recommended it to anyone, and when you do by books i also strongly support you buying locally. Find a independent book store by you, they are an amazing assist and the money stays locally in your community.

My local book store is Present Tense, it is always where my book club meets. Its a great place and i love to just go in and look around. I also have a ton of books to prove how much i love it there. I find things i would never look for normally and love them all.

Its time for me to get down to business with my talent, i have been slacking a lot at it lately. so that is a major to do. I also just got my picture proofs from graduation. In other news I am going to the send off party for Miss Thousand Islands this coming Saturday, and next week I will be heading off to see Miss New York Pageant.

No comments:

Post a Comment