Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Weekend

So another fun filled weekend as come to an end. Friday for starts my amazing friend John who works at the YMCA put me through a really hard arm workout. And sadly even he can make my thighs magically get smaller…ugh. It was a very good workout that I felt the next day, and even with the pain I thank him for all the help.

In other news I had an amazing time on Sunday at the New York Yankees game. I am not sure how many people know this but I am slightly, ok maybe kind of madly in love with Derek, yes we are on a first name bases. It was such a good game and I am proud of my team. It was great to see them play live and see them up close and personal.
Monday I meet with Chris and he gave me new and better things to do to help me with interview and all around making me a better person.

I haven’t brought this up yet, but that is my summer theme this year…making a better me. This is total not just my body, but my mind and spirit. How while first of all with my new amazing work out plan and with working with Chris. I have also made myself a pledge to read only uplifting books this summer. I am reading a book a week, I also am reading a second book that is one a month. I am finishing up eat, pray, love by Elizabeth Gilbert and will be starting this month book club book after. I really am enjoying it, I never have time to read during the school year.

Off to practice talent, Chris is having my record it at the end of the week so need to book it to finish it this week. Then off to the annual alter and rosary society dinner. Tomorrow I have the Genesee County Relay for Life meeting which will be held on August 13th, please come out and support this amazing cause.

I will also be getting locked up on Thursday, June 24th for MDA…more information to come this week don’t worry

No comments:

Post a Comment