Friday, June 4, 2010

Time is Flying!!!

So things have been so fun and so crazy lately. I started at my amazing internship in the great city of Rochester New York last week. I have been working on a couple of cases and different things. It has been a great learning experience for me that is for sure.

My amazing workout that the YMCA made up for me is great. I am really enjoying it and also enjoying adding is some great classes they also offer at the Y. My friend Colleen and I did the 15 min abs class this week....you couldn't take more then 15 mins trust me!!!!!!

My amazing cousin Jen came into town for the weekend. It was so much fun getting to see her and the babies, Olivia who is 3 and Dylan who is 2. They are very special kids and a joy to be around. I am so blessed to have such a great family. Olivia has started ballet and she will totally be the next stage girl in the family lol.

We took them to the parade on Monday and they had such a great time. We all got a laugh when a whole girl scout troop turn to wave at my cousin Marie because she was there 3rd grade teacher last year.

We also have a surprise party for my friend Colleen...HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!!!!! She is my gym buddy and I am so happy she came into our lives :)

In other news the Miss New York Pageant is coming up fast. I am so excited about going to watch and see my friends. I will be a great show and I am so proud of all of them. I have started working on my talent Wo ho!!! Next week we are going to start piecing it together, so wish me luck.

I have interview practice on Monday, Chris has been a gem. Its going to be an amazing year and summer. I also have a very special New Years celebration coming up. That is right June 15th marks the end to the Mary Kay year. I am so proud of what this here has brought and what next year will be like. I am looking forward to earning my first FREE CAR!!!!!!!!!!

Check out my facebook for pictures from this weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment