Wednesday, May 19, 2010

North Country

I went up to Alexandria Bay for Monday and Tuesday this week. I went with my grandmother to meet my 5th cousin who my grandmother meet while making a family tree. During the two days I was able to learn a ton about my family’s history and where they come from. On the first day we also went for a two hour boat ride over the thousand islands. Where we got to see Alan Jackson’s house (my hair dresser dream hubby) and wolf island which is owned by the skull and bones society (spooky right).

It was a wonderful get away and great way to spent time with my grandmother who is here for my graduation. We also celebrated her 80th birthday while there. It was so much fun and a time I will always remember. Every time I go up there it feels so peaceful and relaxing there is nothing like it truly.
It was also beautiful weather also and great food. Roe also got me a great bracelet that says Believe and Achieve and Dream Big Work Hard. Very important words and things to remember.

Gym has been going good, Pilates start after next week and running will start I am guessing mid-June. I can’t wait for states and seminar coming up.

As Chris Says I Focus on What I Want

No comments:

Post a Comment