Friday, August 6, 2010

The finally preparation has started!!!!

So we are 8 DAYS away from the Miss Thousand Islands Pageant!!!!

This has been a long summer of preparation and hopefully it will start paying off starting next weekend. Its important to note that this is only the first in a long line of pageants for the season. So what is it like knowing that this time next week I will be getting in a car to go to the pageant?
While to say its scary, would be a lie and I am not about to do that. But there is a sense of zen chill also. I have to thank Chris and his sometimes crazy ways of training me. I had a season with my amazing business/life coach yesterday and SHOCKER we finally got down to the underlying problems that hurt me in every area of my life. He is amazing and he has help me in ways I couldn’t even begin to describe. If you are someone who has issue in your business, You need Chris and Nancy!!!!!

My dress is ready and I finally have to walk down in the new and improved dress :). My jewelry is amazing guys!!!!! Every piece is a work of art made just for my outfits and brings them to life.
I have interviewed, interviewed, interviewed till I am blue in the face and have also been able to get more insight from people in my intern office and my pageant sisters.

I felt like I would feel this was the beginning to the end by truly I feel like it is the start of a great journey.

I go Monday for touch ups to my dance with the amazing Patti Simmons who’s creativity and dance knowledge never stop to amaze me. I can’t be more ready, I have done my all and while I know that I could poke and pick at myself till I don’t have a voice...I wont. Because this is me and I am ready.

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step. ~ Lao Tzu

The most important thing I have discover this summer, is that you can never give up because that next step could help change you. You are always a work in progress and growing into who you are truly meant to be.

God did not create you to be just mediocre, so you must stretch and grow to the greatness he has planned for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment