Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Throw Your Heart Over The Bar


I am very very blessed to be apart of the Mary Kay Family. Last week I was able to spend some much needed girl time down in Dallas, Texas for the Annual Mary Kay Pearl Seminar. It is true that Mary Kay throws the best parties but they also have the best people.

Mary Kay does not always tell you what you want to hear, but they tell you what you need to hear. I was blessed to learn and grow with these amazing women for almost two years, and the truth is, there is so much more for me to learn and so much higher for me to grow.

Seminar is where dreams and goals are made, and my time there was no different. I was able to regain my focus, love and belief in myself and this opportunity. Mary Kay is truly a way to change your life...if you only throw your heart over the bar. This is the theme I heard time and time again. To truly do what scares you and follow your desire, want and passion. To put your all 100% into those things and leave it in gods hands.

I learn and was reminded that we are not born winners or losers but CHOOSERS, we must create and follow our own path. You must follow your heart and choose the path that is best for you. When your truly have given it your all and can look your self in the face and say you did your best...you are never a loser no matter what.

It is when you do this and you change your way of thinking...that everything else will fall into line. Also that action is the only step that heads toward results, without acting you have nothing but a dream.

I could go on and go and it will take me along time to process and put together everything i took away from those few short days in Dallas. It has made me not only a better consultant but a better person.

No comments:

Post a Comment