Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hot and Cold

So I started back at the gym today. And I am so out of shape it makes me sad, I go back tonight for my second work out and for tanning. I also have a new person to help. First of all my new friend Jeremy is a athletic trainer for SUNY Geneseo (no he doesn't have magic spray, and he has been given me some great advice about my diet lately.)

I am also very lucky to have the amazing staff at Planet Fitness for helping me get back into winning shape. I am sure with there help I will regain the confidence and in amazing shape once again.

What have i been up to lately? While i had a great time at the Little Miss Finger Lakes Pageant at the begin of the month, as much as I love being on the stage I am starting to love being the support behind the stage also.

School has been crazy and amazing!!!!! It has been a new but great challenge and can not wait to be able to start apply everything I am learning. Which brings me to some new great news...As many of you know last year Congress signed into law the Edward M Kennedy Serve America Act into law. This allowed for a number of great things, including allowing AmeriCorps Members to serve more then 2 terms. Which means that beginning next month I will once again be allowed to serve in AmeriCorps. I am very excited about being able to use all my new skills in this way. Look for a blog soon about AmeriCorps and keep up with me during my year of service through this blog.

What else do I have going on?
-this weekend I am going on a half day hike/retreat at Chris the King Seminary
-Next weekend I will be walking at the Second Annual Kidney Walk and I have book club :)
-October has a lot of amazing events, I am off to see Stacey in the Miss New York International Pageant, I have my friend Kyle and Katie's wedding!!!!! I also will be at good old SUNY Brockport for AmeriCorps presentation. I will be working at a Just Friends event and have my second Annual Pumpkin Carving Night at my apartment :)Finally I am off to Jersey!!!!!!! to Mary Kay's Go Give Advance and to see my Cousin.

There is a ton of stuff going on

No comments:

Post a Comment