Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Miss Finger Lakes is on the way

This past weekend I took some time out to go to the Miss Finger Lakes workshop. I am so happy that I got to spend time with everyone. I got to have a mock interview, even if I was a little nervous. We also learned the walking patterns and the opening number J all and all a great day. I was also able to share some of the amazing tips I learned from Robert Jones, I love sharing the knowledge I have gained.

Starting school has been really stressful but I know I will get through it. I am not use to the level of work and it’s hard to find balance. This weekend I am off to see Miss Fulton County, I am so excited and can’t wait to see more of my pageant friends again. I will also be attending my first meeting for Fabulous Females , it’s an annual fundraising event the YWCA that honors amazing women in our community. I am very excited about being apart in the planning of this event. I am also glad to again be serving on the Voice of Experience event which will take place in March. Other upcoming events include speaking at the Diocese of Buffalo’s annual youth conference which I still need to find the words for and a trip to Albany next week for the Association of New York State Youth Bureaus leadership forum.

I love everything I get to do but a lot of times is seems like while a lot!!!! It’s times like this I have to remember to enjoy the journey and how lucky I truly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment