Thursday, December 29, 2011

Here is to 2011

I got this idea from a wonderful business coach Nancy Roberts, she is the founder of Insights
This is my second annual year in review

Top 25 Accomplishments
Moving to Rochester
Completing Leadership Genesee
Accepting a Board Position
Being a Star Consultant
Competing in a Pageant
Celebrating my Dad’s 80th birthday
Planning 9/11, Martin Luther King Day Events
3rd term in AmeriCorps
4th year on team for Young Christians at Work
Becoming a Godmother J
Judging a Pageant
Mary Kay Fall Retreat
First Wine Tour
Annual Bills Trip
Welcoming Luca and Melena
Taking part in the We Live United Summit
Visiting the Ko family..twice once with AJ surviving it
Becoming a Graduate Assistant
Being the Speaker at Fabulous Females
Planning Voice of Experience
Creating a new fundraising event for YWCA
Getting my kitty J
Spending St, Patrick’s Day with a real Irishman
Doing the Bethany Frankel 30 day cleanse and restore
Completing a Month of Supreme 90 Days

Top 10 distractions
Not celebrating along the way
Not focusing on me
Letting the urgent cloud my focus
Forgetting how much I have done
Self doubt
Letting bad people influence me
Trying to fix everything
Blaming myself for everything
Missing the big picture
Not listening enough

Top 10 goals for 2012
Complete my Masters
Become a Star Consultant
Pay off credit card debt
Spend more time with family
Read one “good for me” book a month
Start back on my workout plan
Plan a vacation just for me
See a Broadway show
Start a 401K
Celebrate along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment