Sunday, January 29, 2012

Miss Niagara


I attended my first ever pageant as a retired pageant girl! Without a doubt it was much less stressful watching a pageant then being in a pageant! It was a really amazing show and a great time with some of my pageant friends.
Life as be crazy lately, I started back to my masters, working two jobs and putting together some major fund raising events for local organizations.  It was great to take some time out and spend the event at the pageant. Congrats to the new Miss Niagara Desiree Wiley! All the girls were amazing first runner up was Julie Lamping and second runner up was Jasmine Juliana.
This organization truly impacts all the women who compete and helps take them to the next level. I am so lucky for my experiences and lessons I learned in the organization and feel blessed that I have been able to continue my involvement.   
 
 Miss Niagara Pageant 2012
 I also went to see Disney On Ice with my best friend Kelly :) It was awesome

2 comments:

  1. Fun! I actually find it more stressful sitting in the audience! :) I feel like when you're IN the pageant, you don't have time to stress, but everytime I watch a pageant my stomach is in knots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled onto your blog and just wanted to show some blog luv! def enjoyed this post! def know how it feels to be in school with two jobs! def keeps me busy!

    http://infinitelifefitness.com
    http://mscomposure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete