Thursday, January 12, 2012

This Year-By the Number

A personal year 9 can have the following meanings for you: Death, Taking Personal Inventory, The End of an Era-The number 9 year is one of completion and marks the beginning of the ending of everything you have managed to accomplish during the last decade. This is an uncomfortable year for many individuals, especially if they are unable to embrace change. You may feel restless and things that used to interest you may be replaced by new desires. If you are not able to let go of the past willingly, a situation may manifest that forces you to change. This is the year you reap what you sow.

So I was watching Dr. Phil on Tuesday and they had a lady who does Numerology on it. So over the past couple blogs I have been showing what my birthday and name mean. Kind of cool right? I totally think my mom picked the right name for me after readying about it and I also have always known I had a cool birthday lol. 

Anyways I found a site that shows by when you were born what this year will be like for you...talk about dead on! I think this will be a very big year. I am finishing my master's degree in May and I will be exiting the world of school and entering the world of work and "adult" life. 

Its a weird sense of joy, excitement and also fear. It seems odd that I should be a real grown up, I feel like I have so much to learn and so much more to do before I am an adult. Life doesn't just start a new chapter and stop an old one. Its more of a book where the chapters flow into each other and never ends. I guess we will all see, as always I will keep you all posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment